- submitting an article, editorial or reviews;
- debuting a concise excerpt from your research sharing a successful program;
- reviewing and recommending human resource-related publications from the library and other disciplines;
- submitting a speech tackling pressing professional issues;
- suggesting a question for the survey;
- describing how you manage new assignments and skill enhancements.
Pharmapproach.com will publish one-time submissions, but prefers that writers commit to submitting three (3) or more articles in any of the following topic areas as it relates to pharmaceutical industries and pharmacy profession: Career Advancement, Research and development, Administration, Health, Finance, Sales and Marketing, Human Resources, Production Processes, Interviews, Opinions, Pharmaceutical Machines or non pharmaceutical topic areas provided it is health related.
Articles may be based on news, trends, or research. They may be written in first person or third person (though not in the same article, please). They, depending on the topic, may even be humorous. Article length should be between 300-2500 words; though longer articles accepted by previous arrangement.