Panda Paracetamol Tablet
Afrab-Chem Limited, 22 Abimbola Street, Isolo Ind. Est., Isolo, Lagos State, Nigeria
Dosage Form, Composition & NAFDAC Registration Number (NRN)
- Tablets (NRN: 04-2019): Paracetamol BP 500mg
- Caplets (NRN: A4-9281): Paracetamol BP 500mg
Pack size: Blister pack of 8 X 12 tablets and 10 X10 caplets.
Panda Paracetamol Tablets and Caplets contains Paracetamol BP 500mg, a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID), which possesses analgesic and antipyretic activities. Its mode of action, like other non-steroidal anti-inflammatory agents, is related to prostaglandin synthesis inhibition by competitively inhibiting cyclooxygenase enzyme.
Panda Paracetamol also acts on the central nervous system to produce analgesia. It inhibits the actions of endogenous pyrogen on the hypothalamic heat regulating centres thereby leading to dissipation of body heat.
For The Relief of Pains and Feverish Conditions
- Hypersensitivity to paracetamol
- Hepatic diseases.
- Do not exceed the recommended dose. If symptoms persist after 2 days, consult your doctor.
- Do not take with other products containing paracetamol.
There may be other drugs that can interact with Paracetamol. Tell your doctor about all your prescription and over-the-counter medications, vitamins, minerals, herbal products, and drugs prescribed by other doctors.
Adverse Effects and Overdose
- Side effects are usually mild and uncommon
- Overdosage with paracetamol can result in severe liver damage and sometimes acute renal tubular necrosis.
Dosage and Administration
- Adults and children over 12 years (2 Tablets/caplets 3-4 times daily)
- Children 6-12years (½ -1 tablet/caplet 3-4 times daily)
Or as directed by the doctor
- Store below 30ͦC Keep and away from children.