These terms and conditions constitute an agreement set out to govern your use of this website and any services or products made available to you via pharmapproach.com. Please carefully review the following terms and conditions. By registering on, subscribing to, or accessing any content or services in this regard, you purposely accept these terms and conditions in full without limitations. You are not permitted to use this website if you disagree with these stipulated terms and conditions or any part of these terms and conditions.
Pharmapproach.com may at its sole discretion modify this agreement at any time without specific notice to your end. Such modifications will be effective immediately upon publishing. It is your sole responsibility to check the site from time to time to view such modifications in the agreement.
OUR INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
Unless otherwise stated, Pharmappraoch and/or its licensors solely own all the content and material on the website. Subject to the license below, all these intellectual property rights are reserved.
You are only permitted to view, download and print pages from the website for your own personal use. You may not modify, copy, duplicate, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, post, republish the content from this website on another website or commercialize any information, products or services obtained from this website without a written consent of pharmapproach.com.
You are not allowed to use this website in any way that would be detrimental to the website, or in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or for any purpose or activity that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms and conditions of use.
REGISTRATION AND ACCESS
Pharmapproach.com reserves the right to restrict access to some areas of this website, or indeed this entire website, at Pharmapproach discretion. To have access to some of the features in this website, you must be at least 18 years of age to use this website and it is required of you to fill and submit an online registration form which creates a unique account. You may access your account by entering your username and password in the login fields on the homepage. You will be responsible for activities or content posted or uploaded under account. For this reason, it is your sole responsibility to protect your login details and report any unauthorized use of your account to pharmapproach.com. By using this website and by agreeing to these terms and conditions you warrant and represent that you are at least 18 years of age. Though registration gives you access to use the website, Pharmapproach still reserve the right to temporarily or permanently suspend or deactivate or terminate your account without prior notice, and without explanations.
You are not permitted under any circumstance to:
- Copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material or content that is derogatory, threatening, obscene, defamatory, libelous, sexual, misleading, denigrate any ethnic group/religion or otherwise;
- Use this platform to perpetrate or promote any form of unlawful/illegal activity;
- Attempt to, or insult, harass, or harm another user or group;
- Impersonate or use another user’s account without permission;
- Provide false or inaccurate information when registering an account or filling any form;
- Interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper functioning of this site;
- Publish or link any content/material that contain spyware, worms or other malicious computer software intended to damage or disrupt another user’s browser or computer; or
- Use software, technology or device to scrape, spider or crawl the services, manipulate or harvest data without an express written consent from Pharmapproach.com.
If your content contains the aforementioned materials, do not upload it to the site. Your refusal to comply with these provisions will leave us with no other option than to remove the content in question and/or deactivating your account without prior notice. Pharmapproach.com reserves the right to report offenders to appropriate authority for persecution.
In these terms and conditions for use, “your user content” means content or material such as text, graphics, images, audio clip, video material, audio-visual material, logos, names, designations, button icons, audio clips, information, data, photographs, graphs, typefaces, music, sounds, software and other materials that you submit to this website, for whatever purpose.
You grant to Pharmapproach.com non-exclusive, worldwide, irrevocable, perpetual and royalty-free license to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute your user content in whole or in part, and to display, perform, distribute and transmit the same in any form and on any media, including via the features that enable the sites to be accessed both on the internet and through any other electronic communication media or technology in existence or the ones that will be developed in the future, and to adjust the format or your content as necessary for the purposes of reproduction, display and transmission. You also grant to Pharmapproach.com the right to sub-license these rights, and the right to bring an action for infringement of these rights.
Your user content must not be illegal or unlawful, must not infringe any third party’s legal rights, and must not be capable of giving rise to legal action whether against you or Pharmapproach.com or a third party (in each case under any applicable law).
By using this site, you have also given Pharmapproach.com non-exclusive, royalty-free right and sublicensable license to display, distribute and transmit third-party advertisements in connection with your content. PHARMAPPROACH.COM RESERVES THE RIGHT TO EDIT OR REMOVE ANY MATERIAL SUBMITTED TO THIS WEBSITE, OR STORED ON PHARMAPPROACH.COM SERVER OR HOSTED OR PUBLISHED UPON THIS WEBSITE.
COMPANY/ PRODUCT LISTING ON PHARMAPPROAH.COM
Company/ product listing may only be offered to you by Pharmapproach. Subscriptions to this service are available only to:
- API/ Pharma Raw Material Manufacturers and Suppliers
- Contract Drug Manufacturers
- Medical Equipment/ Medical Supply Manufacturers and Suppliers
- Pharma Equipment Manufacturers and Suppliers
- Pharma Packaging Material Manufacturers and Suppliers
- Pharmaceutical and Biopharmaceutical Industries
- Pharmaceutical Chemical Manufacturers and Suppliers
- Pharma Outsourced Services.
As a registrant, you should acknowledge the fact that:
- There may be other companies whose products/public content or other business information provided to Pharmapproach may, at any time and for any reason be shown to users ahead of or instead of your company’s product/public content;
- There is no guarantee that your company’s page/ product will be located or used by users;
- It is not Pharmapproach’s obligation to make sure that users locate or use your company’s page;
- You assume all risk and responsibility for determining whether any and all content is in the public domain, regardless of any notices which may be posted on such content (“company’s public content”);
- Pharmapproach reserves the right to charge a set-up and/or administration fee from your account upon registration or upon renewal of the company/ product listing service but will only do so by first providing you with notice of any such charge.
- Pharmapproach reserves the rights at its own discretion to terminate any registration or service whether active or inactive, including without limitation any or all related information, communications, postings, web pages, websites or services, at any time, without notice, for any reason or no reason, including without limitation for conduct that violates federal, state or local laws or regulations or the terms, or material that Pharmapproach, at its own discretion, believes is harmful to others, the business of Pharmapproach or other third party information or service providers.
- Pharmapproach will, at its absolute discretion, determine the categories, keywords and anything else used to categorize or describe companies for the purposes of users finding them by using the services.
- Pharmapproach reserves the right to effect changes on the methods and algorithms aimed at enabling users locate the information they are searching for, including modifications to company categories and classifications as well as to various keywords or terms are prone to modification at any time.
CONDUCT FOR COMPANY/ PRODUCT LISTING
You, as a client and user of the company/ product listing service under this subcategory of registering for company/ product listing services, are made to understand that all information contained in your company’s content, whether publicly posted or privately transmitted, is your sole responsibility. This means that you are responsible and may be held legally liable for all content that you submit or otherwise transmit via the company/ product listing service or other services rendered by Pharmapproach on behalf of your company.
Since Pharmapproach does not control, actively monitor or review the products listed, posted, transmitted or made available on or through the company/ product listing service, they will not be held responsible for any product that fails to elicit claimed effect and does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of such product.
Companies MUST ensure that all information/ products provided by them for listing on pharmapproach.com comply with the terms, all applicable legislation, regulations, by-laws, ordinances or codes of conduct, including but not limited to the Consumer Protection Council Act, Trade Malpractices (Miscellaneous Offences) Act, National Information Technology Development Agency Act and similar laws applicable in the their respective countries and the intellectual property rights of others. Clients should also agree to keep Pharmapproach, its officers, employees and agents fully indemnified and take full responsibility of any losses, costs, expenses, charges, damages or liabilities incurred in relation to any actions or claims brought by any person or entity against Pharmapproach, its officers, employees or agents as a result of an actual or alleged breach by a pharmaceutical company of any law, regulation, by-law or code of conduct, breach of another’s intellectual property rights or such other actions or claims brought as a consequence of your use of the services.
COMPANY/ PRODUCT PAGE APPROVAL
A company/ product page will be approved within 48 hours once Pharmapproach confirms payment by a client. Subsequent listings will also be approved within 48 hours.
Pharmapproach reserves the right to cancel the service rendered to any pharmaceutical company once their payment expires.
Pharmapproach reserves the right also to change the structure, form and pricing of any of its packages at any point in time. This change is not applicable to packages that have been fully paid for. If a client wishes to renew a package the change takes effect.
Clients will receive notifications when the funds paid by a company for a particular package get close to full usage. All notices will be served in writing and will be sent by electronic mail to subscriber’s email address.
CANCELLATION & REFUND POLICY
This policy serves to inform our clients that there is no refund of money once payment is made. Cancellation of product display service takes effect once the subscription expires. The client should notify Pharmapproach of their intended cancellation.
LINKS TO THIRD PARTY WEBSITES\CONTENT
This website is provided “as is” without any representations or warranties of any kind. Pharmapproach.com expressly disclaims all representations or warranties, whether express, implied or statuary, regarding the service including without limitation any warranty of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title, security, accuracy and non-infringement in relation to this website or the information and materials provided on this website.
Without limiting the foregoing paragraph, Pharmapproach.com makes no representation or warranty that:
- Access to or operation of the service will be constantly available, or available at all time and /or error free;
- Our services will meet your requirements;
- The quality of any products and services purchased or obtained by you through our Services will meet your expectations;
- The information on this website is complete, true, up to date, accurate or non-misleading;
- Any material downloaded from this site will be free from malicious spyware, worms or other malicious computer software intended to damage or disrupt another user’s browser or computer; or
Nothing on this website constitutes, or is meant to constitute, advice of any kind. You assume full responsibility and risk of loss resulting from your downloading and/or use of files, information, content, or other materials obtained from the service. If you require advice in relation to any legal, financial or medical matter you should endavour to consult an appropriate professional.
LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY/DISCLAIMER
Pharmapproach.com is under no legal obligation to monitor content transmitted via or stored on the sites by you or other users and so will not be liable to you under any law in relation to the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, this website:
- For any direct, indirect, special incidental or consequential loss; or
- For any business losses, loss of revenue, income, profits or anticipated savings, loss of contracts or business relationships, loss of reputation or goodwill, or loss or corruption of information or data.
Although Pharmapproach.com may, from time to time, monitor, review and/or delete discussions, articles, chats, postings, transmissions, bulletin boards, photographs, videos and other user and member generated content on the sites, neither Pharmapproach.com nor its affiliates is under any obligation to do so. You acknowledge and agree that any discussions, articles, chats, postings, transmissions, bulletin boards, photographs, videos, opinions, advice, statements, services, offers or other user and member generated content on the Sites are those of their respective authors who are solely liable for their content. Pharmapproach.com and its affiliates reserve the right, in their sole discretion, to edit, refuse to post or remove any content submitted to or posted on the Sites. These limitations of liability apply even if Pharmapproach.com has been expressly advised of the potential loss.
You hereby agree to indemnify Pharmapproach.com, and undertake to keep Pharmapproach.com, it’s officers, directors, employees and agents indemnified against any losses, damages, costs, liabilities and expenses (including without limitation legal expenses and any amounts paid by Pharmapproach.com to a third party in settlement of a claim or dispute on the advice of Pharmapproach.com legal advisers) incurred or suffered by Pharmapproach.com arising from your failure to abide by the terms and conditions or arising out of any claim that you have breached any provision of these terms and conditions.
Pharmapproach.com may revise these terms and conditions from time-to-time. Revised terms and conditions will apply to the use of this website from the date of the publication of the revised terms and conditions on this website. Please always endavour to check this page regularly to ensure you are familiar with the current version.
LAW AND JURISDICTION
Any dispute or difference arising between the parties with regard to this agreement shall be first settled by negotiation. Either party shall refer the dispute to arbitration if the dispute/ differences could not be resolved by negotiation. ARBITRATION SHALL BE IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE PROVISIONS OF THE NIGERIA ARBITRATION LAW.
Last modified: June 2019.