According to Pharmacists Council of Nigeria (PCN), the following schools are accredited for training of pharmacists in Nigeria.
1. University of Ibadan, Ibadan, Oyo State
2. University of Lagos, Lagos State
3. Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria, Kaduna State
4. University of Nigeria, Nsukka, Enugu State
5. University of Jos, Plateau State
6. Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife, Osun State
7. Olabisi Onabanjo University, Sagamu, Ogun State
8. University of Uyo, Uyo, Akwa Ibom State
9. University of Benin, Benin City, Edo State
10. Niger Delta University, Wilberforce Island, Bayelsa State
11. Madonna University, Elele, Rivers State
12. University of Maiduguri, Maiduguri, Borno State
13. Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka, Anambra State
14. Igbinedion University, Okada, Edo State
15. University of Port Harcourt, Port Harcourt, Rivers State.
16. Usmanu Danfodio University, Sokoto, Sokoto State.
17. Delta State University, Abraka, Delta State.
18. University of Ilorin, Ilorin, Kwara State.
19. Gombe State University, Gombe, Gombe State.
20. Kaduna State University, Kaduna State.
In addition to the above universities, the following pharmacy schools are yet to be accredited.
21. Bayero University (BUK) Kano, Kano State
22. University of Calabar, Calabar, Cross River State
23. Chukwuemeka Odumegwu – Ojikwu University (COOU), Igbariam Campus Anambra State.
24. Enugu State University of Science and Technology (ESUT) Agbani Campus, Enugu State